Pages

Saturday 28 March 2015

Liverpool - A week in outfits! Collab with Victoria Jay on YouTube.

I recently spent the week in Liverpool with my sister-in law, my mum, my dad and my brother as a surprise trip for my mums 50th birthday!

My sister-in law had an idea to do a week in outfits collaboration, click here to watch her week in outfits video.










For the first day I was there I wore my Boohoo high waisted jeans, my Boohoo Alison Stripe Crop Turtle Neck Jumper, My Boohoo Megan Chelsea Boots, My Leather Jacket paired with my tartan scarf and black bag from River island.

















In the evening I wore my Topshop shirt with my gorgeous make a statement necklace. Paired that with a plain black pair of leggins and a baby blue clutch bag from Primark.






The next day I wore my Topshop striped crop T-shirt with the bow detailing at the back again paired that with my black high waisted jeans





















I forgot to take pictures of my evening wear as I just passed out in bed when I got back to the hotel!







It got a lot colder as the week went on so I turnt to my trusty Miss Selfridge Parker jacket which I have had for about 2 years now! and my tartan scarf to keep me more warm and toasty.













In the evening I just opted for a vest from River island as we were spending the evening in the Cavern Club and if you've ever been you know it gets very warm in there! Wore that with my black leggins and my leather jacket












I had such fun doing this type of blog so let me know if its something you would like to see more of.
Do make sure you go over to my sister-in laws channel which is linked above and like and subscribe to her channel :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Makes me want to go back so much :) thanks so much for collaborating! xx

    ReplyDelete