Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

B. Vitalised Eye Cream Review

I am one of these people that is constantly tired regardless of how much sleep I get. I needed something to apply of a morning to make my eyes look more awake and with it!

I bought the B. Vitalised Eye Cream from Superdrug costing me £5.48 (it's normally £10.99 but superdrug have an offer on at the minute). This product claims to "helps to refresh tired looking eyes by firming and smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles" and I can definitely say it's does just that. 

I've got the skin phase 2, which is meant for people in their late 30's early 40's..I've only just realised that..oh well still does the job.
You apply it each morning and night and as soon as you've applied it you can instantly see a glow.

I don't have a bad word to say about this product and I would happily pay the £10.99 for it and recommend it to anyone who has the same issue! 

Let me know what your favourite eye creams are :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment