Pages

Saturday 7 March 2015

Haul | Missguided, Boohoo & Make A Statement

As I've been poorly this week I thought I would cheer myself up by doing some online shopping because that's always a cure.

First up, Missguided. Since my last haul I have developed a love for crop tops. I bought the Miliana Baby Pink Crop Top, it's a ribbed material and has a wide neck hole and is perfect for the weather we are having in the UK at the minute and cost £15.

Also from Missguided I bought the Ribbed Roll Neck Bodycon Midi Dress in grey, as it says in the title its a roll neck Bodycon dress, when I buy body cons I always get them a size up so they are not too tight but I love this dress and it looks lovely with a statement necklace and either sandals or a nice pair of heels and it cost me £20.

Now on to Boohoo, I bought the Avah High Rise Disco Jeans, I have a love hate relationship with jeans as I am quite a funny size as I have a small waist and a large bottom so a size 10 is too small around my bum and a 12 is too big around my waist...these however are a perfect fit. They are a size 12 in the colour black and the waist actually has some stretch to it which is always handy. They cost me £25 which I think is very reasonable considering the ones I was looking at from Topshop were £45...

Jewellery time! my cousion has set up her own business called Make a Statement you can visit this site by either searching on facebook or Instagram. I bought this necklace called Fan Fayre and I LOVE it! All of the necklaces on her site are just beautiful and soon I think I'm going to end up buying one of everything. The necklace cost me £14 and is very heavy and sturdy so it's not going to break anytime soon. 

Make sure you head over to Make a Statement and check out the wonderful items.


7 comments:

  1. My favourite post so far! Fan fayre is so amazing. You look lovely in everything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with it you need to buy it lol. Thanks Vic 😊 x

      Delete
  2. Love the crop top! It's such a lovely colour!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isnt it, such a girly pink i love it!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely haul, love the grey dress!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) and so do i, its my favourite item of clothing from this haul :)

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous necklace!

    ReplyDelete