Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

Review | Coco White Teeth Whitening

I have been after a good teeth whitening product for a while now but never successfully found one...until now!

I saw the Coco White Teeth Whitening being advertised on Instagram, after reading some amazing reviews I thought id give it a go you can buy it from here. It took me two weeks to be able to purchase it as it is always out of stock and they always go back in stock either at 1pm or 8pm GMT time.

They come in different flavours either Light Lemon, Vanilla Swirl, Minty Fresh (which is the one I bought) or all three.

It costs £19.99 (without delivery) and you get 14 sachets. In each sachets is liquidised Coconut mixed with what ever flavour you have selected. Each night you squirt the oil into your mouth and swish it around for 5-15 minutes...I always did it when I was in the shower as I found the time went a lot quicker! So how it works is, it's a form of oil pulling, so the oil from the coconut basically dissolves any plaque build up and draws it out making your teeth look whiter.


This picture here is before I started the treatment
And this is after 14 days of using it (sorry for the horrific pic)

The picture doesn't show up too well but there is a massive difference in colour in real life and I am so happy with it!

Although I love the end result, I will not be re-purchasing it, instead I'm going to go to Holland and Barrett and buy a jar of coconut oil as it will be a lot cheaper and will do the exact same thing apart from it will taste a bit different!

But if you are looking for a teeth whitening product that actually works and lasts I 100% recommend this!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's amazing! I've always wondered if oil pulling works... Going to raid my cupboards now. I'm really impressed

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I would defiantly give it a go, it works wonders!

      Delete