Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

Haul | Boohoo

As I desperately needed a new pair of boots I thought I would head over to Boohoo to see what they had in store...and ended up buying more than what I was looking for..as you do!

The first item I bought was the Megan Chelsea Boots they cost £20 down from £22, they are super comfy and I find they go with every outfit and most of the time I wear them on a night out if I'm not up to putting my self through the pain of wearing heels.


For a cheap £8 I bought a pair of the Martina High Waisted Disco Stretch Leggins I've been putting off buying a pair of disco leggins because most of the ones I have come across the sizes are just ridiculous and are either too big or too small!
As the name suggests they are stretch leggins so I bought a size 10 (I'm normally a size 12 bottom) and they are super soft and SO comfortable. I love them that much I bought another black pair, a wine coloured pair and a pair for my mum.

I then had to buy a new top to go with my leggins because that's just the rule isn't it?, So I purchased the Alison Stripe Crop Turtle Neck Jumper which again cost me a great £8. I'm not usually a fan of crop tops as I very much dislike my tummy being on show, but due to the high waisted leggins I thought why not and I love it!
The top is a jersey material so it has some stretch to it, the only bad thing I have to say about it is, the neck hole is very small ( I felt a bit like Phoebe from friends when putting it on..hope you get that reference)

I love the boohoo website a) because I get student discount..always an added bonus, b) the quality and range of the clothing is fairly high considering its an inexpensive website and c) they are always doing some form of cheap delivery when I ordered the above I got free next day delivery.

Here is a picture of everything together (I do apologise for the crappy picture quality, I will get better I promise!)
Everything I bought is linked above :)


No comments:

Post a Comment