Pages

Friday 13 February 2015

My everyday makeup

Before I get started on this blog post I have to admit something....although the title says my everyday makeup, I don't actually wear makeup on a daily basis...or weekly if I'm being 100% honest (purely because I'm too lazy and would rather have an extra 30 minutes in bed) but when I do this is what I use :)

To start I use my Stila One Step Correct primer, and as you can see Its nearly empty :(

I then move onto concealer. For this I use the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the shade fair and I use that all over my face using either using the real techniques beauty blender or their expert face brush, I don't tend to use foundation for daytime makeup as I feel its too heavy on my skin (anyone else who uses this get annoyed with the fact all of the writing comes off onto your hands?)

Next up, bronzer, I use the HOOLA bronzer from Benefit, I put this all over my face using the real techniques powder brush to give my skin a hint of colour.

Blusher time, as stated in my very first blog post I'm in LOVE with the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette- Sugar and Spice, from the palette I use the shimmery pink with a small dab of the highlight above it, to do this I use the real techniques blusher brush

For my mascara I use the benefit 'They're real' as I feel this gives the best lift and extension for my lashes.

And lastly, lips I just use my Elizabeth Arden 8 hour lip balm just for moisture, I cannot get enough of this lip balm...again it's another one I urgently need to replace!!




2 comments: