Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

Split Back Duster Jacket | Topshop

 I stumbled across this last week whilst shopping in Topshop, I have been wanting a duster jacket for a while but all the ones I came across were too stiff and rigid no matter where I looked whereas this jacket is super soft.

The thing that made me fall in love with it is the split back, it gives the jacket a unique look which you don't often see.
The only thing is, It's not thick material, it's more of a summers night jacket, so for the winter months I'd definitely wear it layers to keep you warm. 

If you're looking for a nice stylish duster jacket then this is for you it's costs £79 which is a bit pricey but you definitely get what you pay for as the quality and material are just amazing.

2 comments:

  1. How weird - I was watching a fashion haul on youtube this morning. She showed this jacket and I was 😍😍😍 and now you post about it! Looks great on you, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so weird! Thanks I love it! Best £79 I've ever spent lol. But yay to you for being the first comment on my blog! Woo lol xx

      Delete