Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

Bourjois Paris Dissolvant


I've been wanting to try this for a while now after seeing my sister-in law with it and I really don't know why I waited so long it's amazing! 

I hate using cottonwool when removing nail varnish as most of the time I find it sticks to my nail then half way through painting them I see bits of it sticking up everywhere! 

To use this all you do is dip each finger into the sponge, twist for about 5 seconds (may need to be longer depending on how many coats you have on) and remove and like magic your nail varnish is gone.

On the bottle it claims to smell like red fruits and vanilla but honestly it just smells like nail varnish remover to me....

This product cost £4.99 and I got it from Waitrose...places like Boots also sell it. I'm never going to go back to using cottonwool. This product is just so quick and easy to use and I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I could really do with some of this then maybe I wouldn't leave it long enough to chop off itself haha. Can I just say I love your key ring!!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know that feeling. Thanks to make it even more awesome it says Mrs Rupert Grint on the back lol.

      Delete