Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

MAC Retro Matte Lipstick | All Fired Up


I luckily received this beautiful lipstick as a Christmas/birthday gift from my sister-in law (who has a beauty youtube channel, which you can go and subscribe to by clicking here) and before I even tried it on I fell in love with it.

It's very hot red as I think you can tell from the name of it 'All Fired Up' and I can't wait to wear this on a night out (as currently I'm just wearing it around the house) It will definitely Jazz up any outfit.

Now if you do go into the Mac shop and have a look at this lipstick (this is going to sound weird) but unwind it and give it a sniff you won't regret it! It smells like vanilla mixed with chocolate and every time I wear it I just want to eat it.

This is the first Mac lipstick I've ever used so please feel free recommend any others that you love from the Mac range below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment