Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

Liquid Gold by Alpha H


I bought this product after watching Zoella (as i'm sure many of you will know is a beauty You-tuber) review a product called Good Genes by Sunday Riley,this product claims to, and I quote, 'Un-do the damage caused by sunlight, acne, pollution & less-than-healthy lifestyle choices'. 

After reading many good reviews about the Sunday Riley Good Genes product I pondered for ages about getting it, but the price tag of £85 majorly put me off.

So, I done some re-search to see if I could find a cheaper 'dupe' and stumbled across Model Recommends blog, who suggested the Liquid Gold by Alpha H as a cheaper alternative.

How you apply the product is every other night apply a layer to a cleansed face and neck and leave on overnight.

You can buy both products from Cult Beauty website, the Liquid Gold costs £27.92 but this is without P&P and tax they add on so in total I paid £37.45 which to me is much more reasonable.

I would highly recommend this product, as soon as you put it on you can instantly see a difference as your face has an instant glow to it. However, I would do an allergy test on this as if you have sensitive skin it may be a bit to harsh for you.

Seeing as you only apply this every other night this product does last a while, once mine is empty I will be re-purchasing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment