Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Beauty Review | Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette- Sugar and Spice

I received this palette as a Christmas gift and I have to say I absolutely ADORE it. It's the first blush palette I've ever used as I normally just buy individual blushers,but it's safe to say I will be re-purchasing this 100%

The palette contains a huge mirror (which is very handy), 8 different shades varying from peachy pinks, to warm pinky browns, highlighters and includes a mixture of matte and shimmery finish powders.

If you like to heavily contour I wouldn't recommend this palette for the contour as the colours have a pink undertone, but I think they will work wonders if you've just got back from holiday and just want to give your face the lightly bronzed look.


All of the blushers I cannot fault, some give you that look as if you just been out in the cold which is good for winter months 
like the shimmery pinks and others, give you the sun kissed look.

I'm amazed it only cost £6 which you can purchase here and I definitely think its worth every penny. I'm looking forward to trying more items from the Makeup Revolution range if this is anything to go by.

If anyone can recommend any other blush/contour palettes leave them in the comments and i'll be more than interested to have a look :)





No comments:

Post a Comment