Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip creams

Since Boots are now stocking NYX products and I have a Boots store literally 2 minutes away from my office I normally spend half an hour of a morning and then my lunch break having a wonder round all of the products!

I've never used NYX products before so I thought I would start of with using a few of there lip products. I was torn as to whether I should buy their lip pencils, their glosses, the lipsticks or their soft matte lip creams. I had a look at all four different types and I was drawn more towards the lip creams.

I bought two colours;

 a nude colour (SMLC16 CIARO)
and a redish/brown colour (SML32 ROME)




The first thing I noticed when I opened the nude colour was the smell...it was just divine and made me want to eat it! The smell is very sweet and kind of smells like a cake, so I was instantly won over.

Applicator wise, for me it's a good size, I can't stand it when the applicators are too big and you end up with lipstick on your chin! The application is also very good, it goes on well and doesn't need alot of product as a little goes a long way but it is totally buildable depending on how much product you want on your lips. It is also very moisturising and doesn't dry your lips out.

I wouldn't say it's a thick consistency but it's not runny either overall to me, it's a very good product.

The ONLY downside is they are quite pricey so for an 8ml tube it's £5.50 but for the quality I am more than happy to pay the price.

I think they next product I want to try is the Buttercream Glosses because if these products are super-soft and creamy, I can't wait to see what those are like.

What's your favourite NYX product? or if you've never tried NYX what's your favourite lip products? Let me know in the comments :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment