Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Fitbit Charge HR | Review

I've had my Fitbit Charge HR for over 6 months and it's a gadget that I won't workout without.

I got this from Argos at a price of £99.99, they come in 3 different sizes (Small, Medium & Large) and a few different colours (black, purple and red). I got size small as my wrists are tiny!
You wear it just like a watch and it has an an adjustable strap.



I was a bit sceptical about buying this at first as it was a lot of money and I wasn't entirely sure what it could do. 
The Fitbit monitors how many steps you take, how many calories you have burned, your heart rate, how far you've walked, and how many flights of steps you have climbed. Now I thought that was pretty impressive but it does more!!!


It tracks your exercise too. for example the picture shows you the exercise I completed, tells you how many calories and what percentage of fat you have burnt.




For me, this is also a good motivator to get off my arse and do more, as I work in an office and i am sat down for 8 hours a day, it's a good incentive when you've seen you've only done 2000 steps to try and go for a walk at lunch or when going to loo trying to walk the long way round to it. You can change your daily step goal so mine is set to 10,000 but you can make it higher or lower.

This amazing gizmo also tracks your sleep. It tracks how long you slept for, if you was restless, how long you was restless/awake for and is really good for people who have trouble sleeping and maybe want to see how much they are actually getting a night.

I could literally talk about this for ages , but I think I've waffled on long enough!

If you are looking for a good tracking band for exercise and/or sleep I highly recommend the Fitbit Charge HR, it's pricey but you defiantly get what you pay for.

what's your favourite tracking bands or do you use something else? Let me know in the comments :)

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment