Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Haul | Lush Skincare and Hair

I love LUSH products and I only really ever buy their bath products like bath bombs etc, but this time I ventured out and bought some new products.

I started lacking in my skincare routine and decided it was time to get back on track so I thought I would try the LUSH skincare products as other products I used tend to dry my skin out.

The first product is the Ultrabland Facial Cleanser.
This is a rich, soft, oily cleansing cream which I am in love with! You place this on a dry face, rub it all in then with a hot muslin cloth wipe away the excess. This leaves your skin feeling super soft. Even though this is an oily cleanser, it doesn't make your face feel greasy afterwards like other cleansers I have tried. The product is made fro Beeswax and Rose cream and is suitable for all skin types. This cost £7.95 tub but in my opinion it is so worth it. It made a noticeable difference to my face from the first application.

Once I have used the cleanser, I then reach for the Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water.
This claims to be a refreshing spray which gets rid of left over dirt, and I have to say it is extremely refreshing! You can either spray it directly onto your face or onto a cotton pad. It smells like lavender and normally lavender gives me a headache but this inst too over powering. I simply spray it directly onto a cotton pad, wipe it over my face and my skin feels refreshed and rid of any dirt that the cleanser may have missed. I also find that this reduces any redness that I may have on my face. This costs £8.50.

At least once a week I use the Love Lettuce Fresh Face mask and I am literally head over heels for this mask.
Not only is it a mask, but when it comes to take the mask off is acts as a face scrub also which isn't harsh on the skin and doesn't dry out the face. It says it's for normal to oily skin but I have a dry T-zone and it works wonders for me. This again smells of lavender but it's not overpowering. The mixture of using this straight out of the fridge and the texture of the mask just makes your skin feel amazing once washed off. At a price of £6.95 it may seem a bit pricey but it goes along way and the results are so worth it.

On to hair now. I have never used their Shampoos because in my mind where they only use natural products I just didn't think they would work. My mum actually bought this and as you do I had to give it a try and I'm glad I did. The shampoo is called Rehab.
It comes out of the bottle very fast and like the mask a little goes along way and you don't need much. When you first pour it out it smells like T-tree oil but it doesn't actually contain any. This hands down, is the best shampoo I have ever used, my hair afterwards is the softest it's ever been. This cost £5.95 and after using this for a while I will defiantly be re-purchasing and trying out their other shampoos.

Everything I have mentioned in this post I will 100% be re-purchasing. My skin has never looked better and it's all down to these so LUSH, well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment