Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Benefit HOOLA Zero Tanlines & Dew the HOOLA review

I know I am late jumping on this bandwagon, but today I will be reviewing the Benefit HOOLA Zero Tanlines & Dew the HOOLA.

I purchased both of these at a Spanish Airport back in May (don't judge that it's taken me so long to do this) I don't remember how much they cost me but the prices they cost in boots are; HOOLA Zero Tanlines - £19.50 & Dew the HOOLA £22.50.

First up, is the Zero Tanlines HOOLA.


I am one of these people that does not have the patience to fake tan, I get to impatient waiting for it to dry and I just cannot be bothered. This product is amazing if you're on your way to a night out or it's the beginning of summer and you want to get those pasty legs out. It comes with it's own applicator which is hidden in the lid and an easy squeezy bottle. Once you have rubbed this in it drys instantly and doesn't transfer onto your clothes. Depending on the coverage you want from this it is defiantly build able so it will go as dark as you want. It gives your skin this nice glow and makes you look bronzed. As this isn't a fake tan it is a body bronzer it comes off as soon as you jump in the shower/bath. This product is perfect for lazy people like my who just cannot be bothered to tan.








Next, my favourite of the two the Dew the HOOLA.


 I wore this everyday when I came back from holiday, just this on my face and nothing else. As my tan faded I put some of this in with my normal foundation as it was too pale just to give it a bit more colour. When this is blended in (I just used my hands but a brush or beauty blender also works) again it just gives you that bronzed, off the beach look. Powdered bronzers normally tend to dry out my face so this is a god send for me. A little does go a long way with this as the consistency is quite runny but it makes it more spreadable (I sound like I'm talking about Nutella or something)

All in all I give both of the products 10/10. They are fairly pricey so I am using it sparingly!

Let me know in the comments what your favourite bronzers are (liquid or powder) :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment