Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Smashbox The Santigolden Age Be Legendary Lip Gloss

After my last blog post on my Smashbox Mascara, I went out and purchased one of their lip glosses.

I bought the Smashbox Santigold Lipgloss in the colour hot lava. This is a Smashbox exclusive range and I just instantly fell in love with it all.

I opted for the colour Hot Lava as it was a lovely red shade and red gloss is something I'm missing from my collection.The packaging alone is just beautiful, it has a nice gold lid and some funky writing on the bottle.

As you can see by the swatch on my hand, it's more of an coral/orange colour so wearing this alone isn't the red I was after. But I actually applied this over a red lipstick and it looked lovely.

It's not a greasy/heavy product like other lip glosses I've tried it's very light weight and not at all sticky.

This cost me £15 from Boots but again, like the mascara this is all sold out so when it comes back in stock I'd act fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment